Fleet Positions and Alerts
View real-time positions for mixed fleets with alerts from your dashboard to help improve operator performance and overall efficiency.
- View fleet positions overlaid on background imagery.
- Identify current status of vehicles such as on/off, idling, moving, delayed, speeding, and traveling.
- Toggle to the fleet software to manage geo-fences and curfew alerts.
- Monitor vehicle hours.
Fleet Performance and Productivity
Toggle to the fleet software to analyze the performance of your vehicles by connecting to the CAN Bus system. Information gathered can be used to enhance productivity, efficiency, and swift decision making.
- Manage fuel usage, battery voltage, oil pressure, and other valuable diagnostics.
- Monitor vehicle health and performance.
- Capture time spent idling, moving, and traveling as well as delay reasons.
Vehicle to Vehicle Data Exchange
Wirelessly transfer guidance lines, coverage maps, tank levels, and yield data between multiple vehicles. Operators in the same field are able to share information in real-time to minimize overlap and crop inputs, while reducing their carbon footprint.
- Verify others in the same field are operating equipment properly.
- Share guidance lines, acres covered, speed, and coverage maps between multiple planters in the same field.
- View instant yield and moisture data between multiple harvesters in the same field.
Reduce employee downtime by remotely accessing the FmX® and TMX-2050™ displays in real-time to diagnose a problem. The operator never leaves the cab which leads to time savings and greater efficiency.
- View most screens on the displays remotely.
- Eliminate operator downtime.
- Solve problems quickly and reduce travel time.